Permanent / Full Time
$130000 - $140000 Up to $140,000 + Super
Salary Period PerAnnum
Posted On 23/06/2022
This is an AMAZING business in Newstead looking for an innovative Senior Product Designer to join this growing company. You would be working closely with the product manager in a modern cross-functional product team, helping shape the future direction by building on features new and existing ones!
This is an exciting hybrid role, creating amazing components for our drag and drop builder as well as owning the entire site builder experience, including lead management, reporting, and future integrations with the other products.
You’ll operate in an agile, OKR-driven environment where validation and iteration are the main focus.
Salary is flexible and based on experience, between $130k - $140k.
Perks of the business:
- Gym allowance
- Paid maternity leave
- $3,000 annual learning budget with 2 weeks of learning leave
- Flexible work policy - 2 days working from home
- Snacks and open fridge
- Engaged in the local design and tech community
- A vibrant team, passionate about innovation and producing quality work
- Modern workplace and equipment
- Be involved in all areas of product design: problem definition, user and competitor research/testing, documentation, conceptualising flows in low and high fidelity mediums, iterating, processing feedback, and prototyping
- Make strategic design and UX decisions whilst working alongside the product manager to help shape and deliver the overall product vision
- Define complex behaviours
- Work with the product manager to provide design guidance to our support and marketing teams
- Play a leading role in building out our research practices, tools, processes, and training
- Design, prototype and iterate on new UI elements/user interaction flows including layout, typography, micro-interactions and more
- Work amongst a large set of pre-existing design patterns with their in-house design systems
- Portfolio to show your skills as a designer participating through the product development cycle of one or more successfully launched web and/or mobile apps
- An eye for stunning web design and the ability to work within, own and extend our website design system.
- Technically minded, with confidence in dealing with information architecture and abstract problem-solving. You may not have development experience, but you should feel comfortable working in a technical environment and have an established understanding of how modern web applications are built. You also have experience in working alongside developers to address feasibility risks.
- A passion for prioritising outcomes over output. They are searching for relentlessly pragmatic people who value solving the problems of their users.
- Skills in visual design with a keen eye for aesthetics.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, get in touch! If this role is not quite what you're looking for but you’re on the market for a new role, reach out anyway! I recruit specifically in this space and would be thrilled to help you find your dream job with one of my amazing clients!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Reese Provost | Consultant UI, UX, and Product Design
0402 472 969 | email@example.com