Midweight UI/UX designer
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 03/07/2018
My Client has has recently won several client wins to their existing large portfolio, so they are looking to add another member to their family to help deliver web design, including UI and Digital Visual Design related projects
What do you need for the role?
- A good eye and a fantastic portfolio! You don't need a tonne of experience but a folio that highlights how much care and pride you take in your work is essential.
- A great attitude – they are looking for a team player - they love to have fun!
- You are across UX design and understand the ins and outs (but maybe you aren't a wiz at it yet - thats okay)
- Experience working on an E-commerce platforman - a big bonus!
- Previous experience working on both mobile and web based design.
- Wireframes knowledge
- Display Banners Knowledge
- Knowledge in UCD methodologies
No certain amount of years experience required - just show the goods through your portfolio and they will consider you!
Why work for them?
- They are literally smashing it! They are still on the up so its exciting times at the company - get in early and ride the wave of success with the team!
- Great office culture – they are diverse and open within their company. Office banter and positivity is a must for them!
- Awesome coffee made by the in-house barista!
Consultant | UI/UX/Design
T | 04 22 788 231
E | email@example.com