Mid-weight UI/UX designer
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 10/07/2018
Looking for an opportunity to join a highly creative design team?
Why join the team?
This company really has a lot on offer; incredible workspace, benefits such as lunches provided, like-minded creative designers, they are uniquely supportive and value their staff. You get to be hands on in creating and have the opportunity to work with a mix of talented designers. They are currently building the team and have space for an array of skillsets and levels within design.
What are they looking for?
Currently they are looking for a Mid-weight UI/UX designer but are open to up and comers as well. As long as they can provide a detailed portfolio that no only shows their visual skillset but also their best UX process. It doesn’t need to be paid work it could be side projects or personal projects.
- Confidence! This is big to them you need to be able to justify and explain your design chooses. You also need to be confident in producing hi-fidelity visual designs in conjunction with a team.
- Previous experience working on an E-commerce platform is ideal.
- Modern style, clean eye for design and a constantly re-adjusting and re-designing mentality.
- Experience in both web and mobile.
Who are they?
- This brand is taking over the world… okay not the world but its conquering its space within the Australian market currently.
- A company that values design – these guys do it all in-house and know the value it brings to its company.
Truth be told, a clean folio and a desire to be working with a team of creatives and the right attitude can get you in the door here. If you are thinking of finding a space where you feel confident in collaborating and working with like-minded designers get in touch!
Talent Scout | UI/UX/Design
T | 0488 088 934
E | firstname.lastname@example.org