Marketing Manager - Retention & Lifecycle (6 month contract)
Contract or Temp
$400 - $480
Salary Period PerDay
Posted On 08/02/2019
These guys believe in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
They're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. There's no rest for the wicked. As the world evolves, so do they – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting their customers.
As the Marketing Manager, focused on Customer Retention, you will support the Customer Experience and Lifecycle Marketing Team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to nurture and retain customers in their Emerging Markets portfolio.
**PLS NOTE: This is a 6month fixed term contract.
- Exhibit a passion for innovation, as well as tenacity for owning the end-to-end customer experience, collaborating across multiple functions
- Develop and execute initiatives to support the delivery of the campaign roadmap, across offerings and platforms, delivering on retention targets.
- Leverage insights and data to understand the needs of their customers, and develop segmentation to identify the biggest opportunities to drive customer engagement and retention.
- Deliver highly relevant and personalised experiences to their customers - predominantly across email & automation
- Support the delivery of an integrated experience across channels, deploying the right touch point at the right time, to nurture the relationship and deliver value to our customers.
- Support the delivery of marketing automation to existing customers most effectively and productively.
- Convert customers into advocates and devise plans to convert detractors to promoters.
- Bachelors degree with at least 3-5 years leading marketing campaigns, (retention experience preferred).
- Understanding of marketing automation frameworks and platforms (Eloqua or Responsys). Experience in delivering automated campaigns preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviours, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Intuit.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Influences effectively across cross-functional teams and works collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”.
Hit that apply now, these guys are ready for you to get your teeth stuck in & make magic happen.
Megan Stewart | JUST DIGITAL PEOPLE
0422 282 817
Keep an eye on all marketing opportunities here: