Permanent / Full Time
$60000 - $80000 Salary dependent on experience
Salary Period PerAnnum
Posted On 10/06/2021
Our unique corporate client is going through an exciting time of growth as they bring their new technology to market all over the world. This has resulted in a rare opportunity for a passionate, highly organised Digital Marketing Coordinator to take the reigns of the end-end creative process for this rapidly growing organisation.
This client is a fast moving, energetic team, passionate about everything they do and we're looking for someone that can hit the ground running, ensuring all campaigns are delivered efficiently while maintaining excellent rapport with all internal team members, contractors and business stakeholders.
- Plan and execute engaging content for campaigns
- Blog content, planning scheduling & distributing
- Plan, coordinate & deliver integrated campaigns across all forms of digital
- Work closely with photographers, designers & copywriters to deliver campaign assets
- Develop the social media content calendar and scheduling across Facebook & Instagram
- Manage featured product and product content via website
- Ensure brand continuity across the website, blog, email and paid advertising
- Worked with email scheduling platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience scheduling ads on Facebook Ad Manager
- Creative abilities- ability to manage content for social media platforms (some graphic design skills would be great but not essential)
- Good planning and time management skills
- The ability to coordinate tasks, team members and meet deadlines/budgets
- Ability to organise and liaise with external stakeholders/agencies (website developers, designers and copywriters)
If you are an experienced marketing coordinator with a passion for the space and tick the boxes above- I would love to chat!
Natasha Grove // JUST DIGITAL PEOPLE