Head of Quality
Miscellaneous/ Python/ Ruby/ Functional
Permanent / Full Time
$230000 - $250000
Salary Period PerAnnum
Posted On 07/12/2023
My Client is a leading force in health and technology, dedicated to innovation and maintaining top-tier quality and compliance standards. They are currently expanding globally and are in search of a Head of Quality to join the team.
Reporting to the APAC CEO, you will ensure the organisation maintains high-quality standards, compliance with regulations, and meets statutory requirements. The role involves leading the development of systems for consistent product quality across jurisdictions during international expansion.
- Supervise day-to-day activities, projects, and programs related to quality and compliance.
- Lead and coordinate a global team.
- Conduct regular analyses and audits, identifying trends and recommending improvements.
- Translate strategic agendas into quality and compliance objectives, guiding business planning.
- Lead the development and maintenance of technical quality and compliance documentation.
- Develop a comprehensive strategic plan for quality and compliance, with clear protocols.
- Set the direction of strategy, envisioning anticipated quality improvements.
- Deploy a transformative, proactive approach to prioritise quality and compliance.
- Over 10 years in a similar role within the health technology sector.
- Relevant bachelor's degree.
- Extensive understanding of regulatory requirements, including GAMP, Software as a Medical Device, etc.
- Proven experience leading quality teams globally in an agile industry.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate a culture of service excellence.
- Significant experience in managing teams, including coaching and development.
If this role sounds like your next career move then click on APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions around the role you can reach me at the following: