Full Stack .NET Developer
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 07/06/2018
Senior / Experienced .Net Engineer
Progressive Sydney organisation - CBD location
Help drive the Development of the Software, the products, and the business.
Good day .Net legends!
Today I am looking for a Senior (or very well experienced) .Net engineer to work across the full-stack for a well-established software and tech business right in the heart of CBD.
As the new member of the Software team, you'll have a large amount of autonomy over the direction and decisions being made on the applications that are being released, and on the way that they are created.
What we need from our successful candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years of strong commercial experience with .Net (MVC)
- Good understanding of SQL (specifically MS SQL Server)
- Good working knowledge of AWS and VMWare (and cloud computing principles in general)
- Business acumen and strong communication skills
What you'll get:
- Variety of projects - developing a new application to take to the market, as well as maintenance and improvement of existing products
- Flexible working hours after you've settled in - opportunity may exist to work remotely up to 40% of the week
- Opportunity to build a team underneath you and to develop and mentor your new hires
- Funky, urban offices in CBD, right by public transport
- Starting salary of $90,000 - $120,000 inc super
If this sounds like the right fit for a person like you, get in touch ASAP: