Full Stack Engineer - React, Node, Golang
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 05/07/2018
Do you consider yourself a top class and passion software developer? Are you always on the hunt for the latest cutting-edge development technologies to make life easier? Do you find yourself working on side projects as a way to learn those new technologies? Do you want to have a real impact solving big problems alongside very talented engineers?
If any of the above speaks to you, then I want to speak with you! We are looking for more super talented Node.js Developers to join a very exciting and very well backed start up in Melbourne!
You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The platform needs to be extremely high performing and responsive to ensure the end users can watch content live! That's all I am going to say on the product the rest is a secret ;)
• Building of user-facing elements and Integration of with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integrating Restful API's, internal web services ensuring high performance on Mobile and Desktop.
What you'll need
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such React.js, etc.)
• Server-side templating languages such as Handlebars, etc
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Less or SASS, etc.)
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Stash
If this sounds right up your street, send across your CV and a cover letter using the apply button!!
If you have the skills for this role, CLICK APPLY or get in touch! If this position is not quite the right one, then don't worry! We always have a wide range of different and cool jobs going that are all things digital :) Who knows, we may just have that special something you've been looking for.
Just Digital People
ph/txt: 0415 676 072