eCommerce Project Manager
Permanent / Full Time
$85000 - $95000 + super
Salary Period PerAnnum
Posted On 13/01/2022
To all the passionate eCommerce Project Managers out there- let's talk this amazing opportunity..
Just Digital People are working with one of the very best end to end digital agencies who specialise in all things eCommerce - strategy, solution and optimisation. These guys are doing awesome things in the digital space and their growth won't be coming to a holt any time soon.
You will work alongside a well established National team (soon to be global!), yet get the rare opportunity to be apart of something new and exciting here in Brisbane as the team starts to expand with demand. Opportunities like this don't come around often, and top tier eCommerce brands are right at your fingertips!
So.. What do you look like as a winning candidate?
You are an experienced Digital Project Manager who enjoys bringing passion and an eagerness to learn on the daily. You are looking to join a diverse eCommerce development agency that works hard together to produce top quality work for a range of top notch clients. You will ideally have working experience with CMS platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce or Magento 1 + 2, but if you're a superstar with other CMS platform experience and a passion for the eCom space - don't hesitate to apply!
- Manage and deliver end-end digital eCommerce projects
- Contribute to managing the project scope, schedule, budget, risks, resources, stakeholders and quality assurance
- Maintain strong client relationships & manage expectations
- Report project progress to internal and external stakeholders via formal reporting
- Monitor and control project profitability
- Follow internal operations and work with the projects team to constantly evolve agency efficiencies
- 3 + years agency experience in a similar role
- Strong ability to build good working relationships with clients and coworkers- fun, yet professional is key!
- Keep up to date with the changing eCommerce environment and understand how to apply technology to improve it
- Experience in Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce or other eCommerce CMS platforms
- Strong project budget management skills - track and report project profitability and take corrective actions to stay within project budget
Sam Dopking | JUST DIGITAL PEOPLE
0410 971 309