eCommerce & Marketing Specialist | Capalaba Location!
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 17/09/2018
Driven, passionate, and want to take the lead?
Our client wants to trust YOU to wrangle their eCommerce & digital marketing strategy (with a touch of traditional marketing for good measure). You'll create a strong direction for the brand, managing a coordinator to help you execute, and reporting back to the owner.
This is an established brand in the boating industry, who wants to put their web presence & brand at the forefront of customer's minds. You'll join this close-knit team as the business continues to take off!
Your Mission Should You Choose to Accept It:
- You'll take care of the brand's eCommerce website and 2 eBay stores.
- Don't worry about product descriptions & industry knowledge - your coordinator will handle that for you!
- You'll take charge of the site's strategic direction, usability, & design to drive online sales.
- You'll liaise with an external agency on SEO, managing how your coordinator executes these campaigns in-house.
- The bare bones of EDMs & Social Media (Facebook) are there for you to come in and optimise! You'll strategize & execute campaigns and content across these channels.
- You'll liaise on creative & brand direction for blogs and video content.
- You'll oversee the creation of catalogues, & signage for events, tradeshows, and stores.
A Little About You:
- You've worked in a similar role before! eCommerce experience is a big, juicy asset.
- You've strategised, created, and executed successful EDM & Facebook campaigns.
- You know the basics of Adobe InDesign.
- You know your way around BigCommerce, eBay, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and basic HTML.
There's so much room for opportunity and control in this role! But it's not for the entry-level or junior marketers who need mentorship - you will be the mentor!
This little ad can only scratch the surface - what are you waiting for?
You know what to do from here.