Digital Marketing Specialist
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 17/09/2018
Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ideate new strategies with an aim to drive existing brand awareness. From SEO/SEM through to eDM you will be responsible for finding new ways to get the right products to the right audience.
So what’s the day to day?
- Website management - add new products and content, update existing products and content, imagery management and launch product videos online.
- Campaign management - create and coordinate digital marketing creative briefs, manage campaign spreadsheets, launch online catalogues and assist in campaign launches.
- Search Marketing - manage day to day communications and tasks with an external search agency this includes a range of search activities supporting our SEO, SEM, Content, Social Media and Blogger strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams - work closely with Customer Service, IT and Sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction across all digital channels.
- Content Creation and Production - Create briefs and liaise with various leaders throughout the business to deliver content in multiple formats for use in all digital channels including videos, blogs and blogger articles.
- Social Media - Manage Facebook campaign posts and deliver on new social media projects.
You will need…
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Coordinator with an eCommerce flavour.
- Salesforce experience (gotta have!).
- A finely tuned understanding of SEO and SEM, Social Media and Content.
- Experience holding Freelancers/Agencies accountable on project delivery.
- The ability to find pain points in the customer conversion funnel.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced team.
- Previous exposure to a large retail brand is also a plus!
ZAC HIND | email@example.com | JDP BRISBANE