Communications Specialist - 12month Contract
PR & Communications
Contract or Temp
$450 - $500
Salary Period PerDay
Posted On 10/10/2018
Seeking an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, digitally savvy and talented communications all-rounder to join this global fintech organisation, on a 12month contract.
Imagine working for an organisation where your creative inspiration can help fuel and drive BIG innovation. These guys are a world’s leading provider of financial solutions for small, medium & large organisations.
Immerse yourself in an award winning culture (literally, these awards are the real deal!) supporting the Sydney office and being a part of a business that is creating breakthrough solutions that help millions of small business owners around the world.
You’ll be working alongside 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees from around the globe who have brought 200+ innovative programs to the market.. ensuring a continual customer & user experience all while staying ahead of the game.
This exciting role is primarily responsible for driving brand awareness as well as providing communications support for internal/external corporate and marketing campaigns, as directed by your manager.
Inform & inspire employees – approx. 50% internal comms.
- Partner with the Communications team to support the managing director in providing strategic counsel for employee communications strategy and narrative, major change initiatives, and “tent-pole” employee engagement opportunities (i.e. customer milestone celebrations).
- Lead local communications for company-wide initiatives (i.e. State of the Company, product launch's ect).
- Build their position as market leader with always-on media relations, supporting both proactive and reactive activities.
- Support key campaigns across the business such.
- Promote product vision and narrative through editorial, content and speaking opportunities by creating speaking notes.
- A degree qualified communications specialist with A-class communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Solid understanding of the media and what is newsworthy, together with strong understanding of the role of company strategy, positioning and messaging.
- Experience in internal/external/brand communications, as well as working across matrix organisations and working with leaders.
- Strong collaborative and cross-functional working skills, including the ability to move fast.
- Demonstrable track record in working on a broad range of communications campaigns.
- This role would ideally suit a candidate with 6-8 years of experience in corporate communications.
Megan Stewart | JUST DIGITAL PEOPLE
0422 282 817
Keep an eye on all marketing opportunities here: