Miscellaneous/ Python/ Ruby/ Functional
Permanent / Full Time
$220000 - $240000 + Super + Extensive Benefits
Salary Period PerAnnum
Posted On 04/12/2023
- 2/3 days per week in the office (stunning offices)
- This role has huge strategic and business impact through technology
- Opportunities for progression and moving up in the business
- Leading SaaS business that are stable and growing steadily
- Leading a team of Architects
They're continuously on the lookout for visionaries who bring fresh perspectives, diverse ideas, and a relentless passion to enhance our work culture. Elevate your career with us and redefine the future of technology.
Their exceptional tech team has reimagined historical success and converted it into an extraordinary SaaS platform. By joining this remarkable team, you'll be an indispensable contributor in an opportunity rich environment.
We're looking for an Architecture Lead to play a pivotal role in shaping the technical and interpersonal aspects of high-quality solutions across various sectors within the Product and Technology sphere.
What you will be doing?
- Craft capabilities to meet specific requirements using available resources.
- Mentor and guide Architects in different sectors.
- Bridge the gap between senior leadership and business partners.
- Contribute to collaborative technical architecture, design, and quality standards.
- Define technical strategies and roadmaps for innovative solutions.
- Shape strategic outcomes for customers.
- Foster a culture of excellence in your team.
- Provide leadership, support, mentorship, and guidance to Architects, Principal Engineers, and developers.
Experience we're eager for you to bring:
- Proven expertise as a Software Architect in a highly collaborative team setting, with a background in agile delivery
- Well-honed people leadership skills, including a track record of mentoring and coaching staff on technical matters
- Comprehensive experience with, and a passion for implementing strong engineering practices
- A knack for simplifying complex systems, making them more adaptable, scalable, and cost-effective, with the ability to guide others in doing the same
- Commercial foresight within the context of business growth, complemented by a deep understanding of technology strategies and roadmaps
- Extensive experience in business and systems analysis, architecture, and design,
- An unquenchable thirst for solving business challenges using technology
- A track record of data-driven decision.