Contract or Temp
$400 - $480
Salary Period PerDay
Posted On 08/02/2019
Happy Friday all! I've just gotten back from an amazing meeting with the guys at this company and if I could, I'd work for them. Agency folks looking to make that move into a global brand - this is your chance!
These guys are innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. There's no rest for the wicked. As the world evolves, so do they – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting their customers.
We're on the lookout for an SEO Manager who is an enthusiastic self-starter! This is an autonomous role where you'd be working closely with the developers, and the broader marketing team. The role is also newly created so they really need you to get in and hit the ground running! We're looking at a day rate of $400-480 for those of you wondering.
In more detail...
Your day-to-day :
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy ensuring ROI maximisation
- Perform regular keyword research, monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Lead content development strategy and implementation
- Constantly learn and understand the customers' behaviours and habits
- Find the problems and fix them!
- Work collaboratively with the developers and marketing team
What you look like?
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Expertise in A/B Testing and other testing methods
What's in it for you, I hear you ask? Well other than spectacular harbour views and amazing culture - you get complete ownership over SEO strategy and get to tell the story of how you made a global brand reach for the stars!
Sounds good? Let's chat!
Tanya Chinoy | JUST DIGITAL PEOPLE
Keep an eye on all marketing opportunities here: www.linkedin.com/in/tanya-chinoy