Marketing Coordinator - Digital
PR & Communications
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 12/08/2019
Your style & work ethic?
- Must work well in a team environment and adapt to rapid pace of delivery and change.
- A tendency to think creatively and displays a keen interest in customer experience and innovative ideas.
- Display exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management with ability to work to strict deadlines and with changing priorities.
- Will be able to communicate and work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or business with major in Marketing)
- 1-2 years’ experience in implementing marketing activities in line with Marketing Plans.
- Interest and prior experience in the application of digital marketing and technology platforms.
- Prior experience in implementing social media strategies and content creation.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (Wordpress would earn you Brownie Points!)
- Familiar with Google Analytics
The gory details of this opportunity:
- Working consultatively with the Marketing team and taking a proactive approach to implementing marketing strategies and activities to exceed revenue growth and targets.
- Ensure consistent relationships and communications with key stakeholders within the Marketing departments.
- Assist with the coordination of campaign creative production in consultation with the Brand Manager.
- Responsible for minor updates and changes to the website and content management.
- Responsible for the coordination of campaign communications with all internal and external stakeholders in consultation with the Brand Manager.
- Assist the Brand team in ensuring campaigns and projects are delivered within the approved budget by raising purchase orders, approving estimates and quotes, verifying invoices, tracking campaign expenditure and assisting with accruals.
- Assist the team in tracking and reporting on marketing activities and brand performance.
- Responsible for coordination of the brand activity planner in consultation with the Promotions team and in line with the approved Marketing Plan.
Ken O'Sullivan | JUST DIGITAL PEOPLE
0478 149 955 | KEN@JUSTDIGITALPEOPLE.COM.AU