Director of IT & Operations
Miscellaneous/ Python/ Ruby/ Functional
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 12/04/2019
From it's inception until now this business has been kicking goals by acquiring large international and local clients, expanding it's product offering and leveraging international partnerships + investments.
Reporting to the Managing Director based abroad, this is a newly created role within an expanding business unit. Key reports to this role include the customer success team, support team, implementation and accounts teams. The most important thing to measure the success of this role is internal process optimisation, automation (RPA, Chatbots etc), customer success planning and effective team leadership / mentor-ship.
- Establish, streamline and management implementation processes.
- Promote, advocate and advance their customer success model.
- Manage the customer support team & promote best practices and integrated work flows into the technical development teams.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the CTO and product management teams to prioritise the development schedule based on the customer feedback loop.
- Drive automation, system improvement and process improvement throughout the business.
- Engage with key partners and clients to ensure the best of service from both technical and non-technical staff / encounters.
- Manage the offshore support team and integrate them into the culture.
- Promote business values, innovation and all around success!
- Experienced managing both onshore and offshore technical support / delivery teams
- Experienced working within a SaaS environment and leading the customer life-cycle from a technical implementation + quality control point of view.
- Experienced managing external vendors.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience in integration and system improvement.
If this is something that interests you, please reach out by applying or send me an email..