Digital Project Manager (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Digital Producer/ Project Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Posted On 05/12/2018
Client Side - eCommerce - Exciting Projects - Great Culture
Just Digital People have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a booming e-commerce and retail brand who are well-known globally. The role will be a one year fixed term contract on a full time basis.
Our client have a fast moving, energetic team, passionate about everything they do and we're looking for someone that can hit the ground running, ensuring all projects are delivered efficiently while maintaining excellent rapport with all internal team members, contractors and business stakeholders.
- Maintain direct liaison with the Head of Strategy.
- Undertake responsibility for the project scope and be the go-to person for all website projects (10 across the business)
- Have the capability and experience to manage both design teams and technical teams
- Define project requirements and work with the team to translate these to technical tasks
- Strategise, self-organise and ensure the project planning and development is within the scope of work and successfully delivered
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a digital agency, product or software studio environment
- Understanding of Agile, Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of Magento 1 and 2
- Proficient in Project Management tools such as JIRA and Asana
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and also how to manage digital marketing / campaigns
- Tertiary qualification aligned to the role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workloads and conflicting requirements to satisfy the business needs
- Strong understanding of project costing and project profitability / ROI management
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- A desire to provide and receive robust and challenging viewpoints in a collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively manage staff resourcing and planning
Looking for a new role but this one isn't quite right? This is one of the many positions I'm working on in the Melbourne Digital Marketing scene. If you're thinking about your next career move, don't hang about - give me a shout!
Jessica Harwood // JUST DIGITAL PEOPLE