Business Development Manager
Permanent / Full Time
$100000 - $120000
Salary Period PerAnnum
Posted On 31/10/2018
Out the company:
Our client has been around for about 10 years and is a leading digital platform based in Melbourne's CBD. After seeing the rapid growth within their current business channel, they are keen to expand their business into different markets, and therefore, require a brilliant Sales Manager to join their supportive team!
About the role:
Yes, this is a cold calling role, however, the digital platform you'll be promoting has been extremely well received and many clients have seen the benefit of investing in it, therefore you'll have a strong referral network! You'll also have the support of the Managing Director, both of whom are passionate and hands on.
You will be responsible for developing strong rapport with new clients, achieve targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. You will also grow & retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Lead generation and prospect new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to build pipeline of prospects.
- Generate briefing sessions and client meetings by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential client decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Leverage and grow existing clients with first 12 months sales cycle.
- Provide high quality service to ensure client referral and professional networking
- Be confident about group presentations and senior level management / stakeholder meetings
You have a demonstrable track record in sales, from the B2B industry, and your industry experience can come from finance, travel, education or telco.
You are ambitious and on a journey to Sales Director, and you like a mix of hunting & farming where you can participate strategically and personally make a difference. You have high energy and love the challenge and the competition. You collaborate to win - sometimes project managing a pitch team, sometimes the lone wolf then handing over retention to the account manager.
If you're keen to hear more, click apply below!